This is a wonderfully savory noodle recipe that is brimming full of umami goodness. For this seriously simple noodle bowl dish, the key ingredients are the chewy fresh ramen noodles,ground turkey, chili crisp sauce, hoisin sauce and generous drizzles of glossy sesame oil. Similar, to all my other recipes this is quick and simple to make.
- 2 packs of fresh ramen noodles or any other noodles you prefer
- 2 cups bok choy
- 1/2lb ground turkey (or substitute with plant-based ground “meat” if you are vegetarian)
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Lao Ga Ma chili crisp
- 2- 3 tbsp sesame oil
How to make Sesame Oil Turkey Noodles:
- Coat a large pan with vegetable oil.
- Add turkey to the pan and stir in soy sauce,hoisin sauce, Lao Ga Ma chili crisp sauce.
- In the meantime, wash the boy choy and blanch in boiling water until tender.
- Cook until the ground turkey is fully cooked, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Cook fresh ramen noodle in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water immediately.
- Layer the noodles on a plate,ladle on the cooked ground turkey with sauce and add the boy choy.
- Lastly, drizzle sesame oil generously over the noodles and dress with green onion and sesame seeds (optional).