Tasty food doesn’t need to be complicated or cost a fortune.This is a seriously simple flavor packed pasta that is fantastic on its own or as a side dish.The combination of the zesty lemon, gentle balsamic vinegar sweetness and lush extra virgin olive oil gives you fuss-free delicious flavors. It stores really well so it would be ideal as a meal -prep idea or work lunch box meal. This is one of my favorite pasta shapes it reminds me of little bow ties. What is your preferred pasta shape?
- 2 cups Farfalle Pasta
- 1 cup Angel Sweet tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup English cucumber (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 a lemon (juice)
- pinch of pepper
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box
- In a non-stick on a medium heat add a tbsp of olive oil and then lightly brown garlic.
- Turn off heat.
- In a large mixing bowl toss cooked pasta, olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and basil.
- Plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.Enjoy.